Smile for the camera! [x]
sure everyone says theyre excited about ‘spirit week’ but the minute i awaken a few ancient spirits and raise the dead suddenly im a ‘witch’ and ‘ruining homecoming’
WITS is a delightful program hosted by the most splendid John Moe, and upon which I have guested many many many times. You can catch it on the honest-to-God radio, or you can catch up with it via podcast here.
Beyond Belief is a segment of the live, staged fake-radio show The Thrilling Adventure Hour. Each segment of TAH is podcast individually. The Beyond Belief segment— starring myself and Paget Brewster as Frank and Sadie Doyle— concerns a pair of boozy paranormal investigators who are married to each other and to booze. It’s The Thin Man with ghosts. And more booze.
If you want to catch up on the adventures of Frank & Sadie Doyle. here are all of their adventures for your listening pleasure. They’re all about 20 minutes or so, with the occasional super-sized special episode along the way. I personally recommend all of them.
Beyond Belief Episode Guide
- Hell is the Loneliest Number (TAH #1)
- Wishing Hell (TAH #5)
- The Devil and Mr. Jones (TAH #10)
- Second Star to the Wrong (TAH #15)
- She Blinded Me With Seance (TAH #20)
- Rosemary’s Baby Shower (TAH #25)
- Love Love Me Doom (TAH #32)
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang You’re Dead (TAH #37)
- Interview with Frank and Sadie (TAH #39)
- White Hunter, Drunk Heart (TAH #42)
- Vampire Weekend (TAH #48)
- Winter of the House of Usher (TAH #52)
- A Dave at the Races (TAH #54)
- Romanian Holiday (TAH #59)
- Teenagers of the Corn (TAH #63)
- Nuns the Word (TAH #68)
- Goatbusters (TAH #72)
- Djinn and Tonic (TAH #76)
- Sarcophagus Now (TAH #80)
- The Yesterday Shop on Today Street (TAH #88)
- The Haunting of Howard Schroeder (TAH #93)
- Caped Fear (TAH #96)
- Bah, Murderbug (TAH #98)
- Forged in Flame (TAH #101)
- A Beyond Belief Valentines Day (TAH #106)
- How To Spell Revenge (TAH #109)
- Making Spirits Fight (TAH #114)
- The Devil You Know (TAH #116)
- Cursed at First Bite (TAH #122)
- Art Imitates Life (TAH #125)
- The Deceased Charm of the Bourgeoisie (TAH #129)
- Molar Express (TAH #133)
- Touch of Keeble (TAH #140)
- Son of Beyond Belief & Ladies and Skeleton (TAH #143)
- Claus and Effect (TAH #147)
- Basil’s Day (TAH #149)
- When Cthulu Cthalls (TAH #153)
- Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Corpse (TAH #156)
- The Heart is a Lonely Haunter (TAH #159)
- Bon Viv-Haunt (TAH #164)
- Prelude to a Fish (TAH #167)
- The Bloodsucker Proxy - Original Variant (TAH #172) and Variant A (TAH #179)
- Jones On Third (TAH #178)
- Werewolf of Wall Street (TAH #183)
Beyond Belief poster: Tom Fowler
The blessing about my apartment in New York was that my landlord skipped town. There was no one to pay rent to, so I lived rent-free for about three years. It was a real blessing.
Anthony Rapp Rent (Mark Cohen)
You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen,
The guy who got payed to sing about how hard it was to pay rent 8 shows a week didn’t actually HAVE TO PAY RENT.
And you know what.
Shout out to bisexual individuals who haven’t been in any relationships yet, or have only ever been in a relationship with one gender.
You don’t owe anyone any kind of explanation about your identity.
You are amazing and wondrously bisexual just the way you are.
I was at a horse race yesterday when some kid lost his balloon…
I love it when younger girls look up to older girls as role models and heroes. I love it when older girls enthusiastically support and protect younger girls. I love it when girls are psyched about the skills and accomplishments of other girls, I love it when girls compliment each other, take care of each other, encourage each other. I love it when girls realize how awesome and important they are. I love it when girls are fuckin’ pumped about girls.
you know that unexplainable sickish feeling where youre not really sick and you dont really have a headache but you just feel wrong and you cant get comfortable or find something that youre really into but you kinda feel too ill to sleep or eat its like your body saying “i dont know what i want you to do but this isnt it”
Hey friends, this is a symptom of anxiety.